Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New projects

As I mentioned earlier, we're moving away from our lock picking sets project and onto some new projects.  We haven't officially launched our new project yet so I got bored.  Ok, I didn't get bored.  In truth I'm doing three jobs and I probably have more work than I should be attempting.  That aside, I started work on some new projects anyway.

The idea behind starting a few new projects on my own is that I would get a head start on some ideas that I like and when the group was ready for a new project it would be a quick launch.

With that in mind, I'll be working on a couple of sites to get them started preliminarily.  My first site is Sous Vide Equipement.  You might wonder what sous vide is.  That is actually the attraction behind the site.  It is a specialty that doesn't have a lot of searches but also doesn't have a lot of competition.  So we'll see how that works out.

By the way, in case you're wondering, you can always head over to the sous vide site to find out what it is.  But in short, it's a way of cooking meat to make it extra tender.  You might hear more about it in the future as it catches on and becomes a bigger thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment