Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back from break

So, after a few months off I'm finally back to the website game.  A few things have been going on in the last few months since I last updated.  Most importantly for web work is the fact that my web design group has been reduced to two.

The fun thing is that the current project that I'll be working on is a big one.  I'll be giving updates as things progress but right now the plan is for a six month long experiment.  This will be by far the biggest project I've worked on so hopefully things will be profitable.

The other thing that has kept me from staying up to date is that the doctor found I had a hernia.  I spent one month before surgery afraid to do anything that would aggravate it and another month on the couch recovering from surgery.  Lots of tv, little work.  But that's all in the past now.

One other thing that I'm currently working on/promoting is SEO product reviews.  I posted my a Build My Rank review last night.  In short, it's probably my most recommended product at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment