Friday, April 1, 2011

SEO Tips

I have used this blog as the story of my personal journey into launching new websites with a group of other guys.  This contains our successes as well as failures.  And as riveting as that may be, you may be more interested in how we're actually doing the things that we're doing.  Well, wonder no more!

I've launched a new site: Free DIY SEO Tips that explains the ins and outs of not only launching a website but getting a good search engine ranking. Why do I do this?  Because I like talking about myself!  Honestly, it's another experiment in SEO tactics.  Hopefully I pull a meager profit from my articles with the help of Google Adsense but otherwise it's just for the experience.

Of course you may wonder why I'm giving away all of my secrets.  The truth is that there are no "secrets."  All of the sites that claim to have discovered the secret are full of it.  I'm simply passing along what I've discovered works.  And I'm not worryied about you using my SEO techniques to beat me at my own game.  Frankly there are millions of opportunities out there and you're probably not going to stumble into one of mine. 

So that's it.  If you're interested in launching a better website, head on over to mine and learn from my experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment